- Botany: Rose has over 250 different species, not including hybrids. Rose steam distilled and is one of the most expensive oils because each 5-ml bottle requires 22 pounds of rose petals. It is part of the Rosaceae botanical family.
- Other Common Names: Rose Otto
- Scent Profile: Base to mid note that has a beautiful, rich, and intoxicating floral aroma.
- Promotes healthy circulation
- Powerful aphrodisiac
- Soothes symptoms of PMS, menstrual symptoms, and menopause
- Benefits the skin especially for mature skin types and for skin conditions brought on by stress and depression
- helps to calm a troubled mind soothing the body as you prepare for bed.
- Soothes depression
- helps restore balance from shock, grief, and heartache.
- Supports the Heart chakra associated with love, relationships, transformation, and integration.
- Blends well with: Blood Orange, Cardamom, Coriander, Cypress, Fennel, Geranium, Grapefruit, Jasmine, Lavender, Lemon, Mandarin, Myrrh, Neroli, Orange, Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood, Sacred Sandalwood, Tangerine, Vanilla, and Ylang Ylang.
- No known issues