- Botany: Rosemary is an aromatic evergreen flowering shrub with ash-colored bark, green leaves, and pale lilac flowers. It is part of the Lamiaceae botanical family.
- Scent Profile: Top to mid note that has a fresh and herbaceous aroma.
- Supports the circulatory system
- Aids in digestion and relieves flatulence
- Pain relief for musculoskeletal aches, pains, spams, cramps, and inflammation
- Energizing and clarifying for the body and mind
- Blends well with: Eucalyptus (all species), Grapefruit, Juniper Berry, Laurel, Lemon, Lemongrass, Monarda, Rosalina, Tea Tree, and Thyme (all chemotypes)
- Coming soon
- Rosemary ct. camphor has GRAS status, although it can be neurotoxic, if taken orally, due to camphor content.