- Botany: Rosemary is an aromatic evergreen flowering shrub with ash-colored bark, green leaves, and pale lilac flowers. It is part of the Lamiaceae botanical family.
- Scent Profile: Top to mid note that has a fresh and herbaceous aroma.
- Relieves chronic and general fatigue
- Benefits memory for those with impaired mental functioning
- Clarifying and energizing for the mind and body
- Strong affinity with the respiratory system as a mucolytic and decongestant
- Aids skin repair of ulcerated tissue
- Supports the Throat chakra associated with expression and communication.
- Blends well with: Eucalyptus (all species), Grapefruit, Juniper Berry, Laurel, Lemon, Lemongrass, Monarda, Rosalina, Tea Tree, and Thyme (all chemotypes)
- Rosemary ct. 1,8 cineole has GRAS status, although it can be neurotoxic, if taken orally, due to camphor content. Do not use near or on the face of infants and children.