- Botany: Rosemary is an aromatic evergreen flowering shrub with ash-colored bark, green leaves, and pale lilac flowers. It is part of the Lamiaceae botanical family.
- Scent Profile: Top to mid note that has a fresh and herbaceous aroma.
- Soothes menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes
- Calms post-partum feelings of depression
- Benefits relief from respiratory inflammations, colds, and the flu
- Cell regenerative for skin and hair - especially for oily and inflamed skin conditions
- Balancing and clarifying for the mind and body
- Blends well with: Eucalyptus (all species), Grapefruit, Juniper Berry, Laurel, Lemon, Lemongrass, Monarda, Rosalina, Tea Tree, and Thyme (all chemotypes)
- Rosemary ct. verbenone has GRAS status, although it can be neurotoxic, if taken orally, due to camphor content.