- Botany: Rosewood trees are native to Brazil and are endangered and many suppliers illegally harvest the trees, it is important to research an company selling Rosewood essential oil to ensure that they are doing so legally and in ways that will not harm the ecology. It is part of the Lauraceae botanical family.
- Scent Profile: Mid note with a sweet, floral and woodsy aroma.
- Calming and deeply sedative during times of stress and depression
- Promotes emotional healing
- deeply sedative and calming for relaxation and sleep.
- Essential in healing the mind-body-spirit connection and for meditation
- Pregnancy: is deeply sedative and emotionally balancing, helps with nausea, general discomfort, and immune support.
- Benefits the skin whether its oily or irritated
- Reduces feelings of nausea
- Helps with pain relief for musculoskeletal aches, pains, and spasms
- Supports the immune system
Can be used as an aphrodisiac
- Supports the Third Eye chakra associated with intuition and imagination.
- Blends well with: Cedarwood, Bergamot, Frankincense, Geranium, Ginger, Jasmine, Lavender, Lemon, Mandarin, Neroli, Patchouli, Rose, Rosemary, Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood, Vanilla, and Vetiver.
- No known issues