- Botany: Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood is a critically endangered species and special measures need to be taken to conserve this tree. It is part of the Santalaceae botanical family. *Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood is a trademark of Jawmin, LLC.
- Scent Profile: Base note with an extremely rich, woody, sweet vanilla-like aroma.
- Aids the digestive system for nausea relieving cramping
- Soothes muscle cramps
- Heightens focus and clarity
- Sedative for relaxation and sleep, reduces stress and anxiety
- Used as an aphrodisiac
- Supports the respiratory relieving coughs and congestion
- Benefits the skin, especially dry, oily or mature skin. Also reduces irritated or inflamed skin conditions
- Calming and uplifting for meditative purposes
- Blends well with: Bergamot, Black Pepper, Blood Orange, Cardamom, Cistus, Clary Sage, Frankincense, Geranium, Jasmine, Juniper Berry, Lavender, Lemon, Mandarin, Myrrh, Neroli, Nutmeg, Orange, Palmarosa, Patchouli, Petitgrain, Roman Chamomile, Rose, Sacred Frankincense, Spikenard, Tangerine, Vanilla, Vetiver, and Yland Ylang.
- No known issues