Sacred Bodies Polish
Sacred Bodies Polish works just like a body wash with jojoba beads and has the aroma of Nag Champa Fragrance Oil with Patchouli, Myrrh, and Frankincense essential oils and will leave your skin soft and clean.
- 1% dilution ratio for 8 ounces of body polish
- Blend Polysorbate 80 with Carrier oils and then add the fragrance oil and essential oils and blend well
- Once blended add the jojoba beads and shake well before use.
- To use: apply to the face and/or body to cleanse and exfoliate the skin.
- Polysorbate 80 is a natural emulsifier and solubilizer used in personal care products.
- Sunflower Oil is often used in recipes to treat psoriasis, eczema, dry skin, or damaged skin. It is a lightweight oil that can be used as a massage oil. It is good for oily skin and all skin types.
- Apricot Kernel Oil is very gentle and is ideal for sensitive skin and safe for children. It can be substituted for sweet almond oil. It is often used in beauty products for lotion recipes and hot oil treatments. All skin types: mature, dry, sensitive, or inflamed skin. Apricot kernel oil is helpful for relieving inflammation, itchiness, and dry skin.
- Jojoba Beads are made from natural jojoba esters so they're biodegradable. They are a great alternative to microbeads, which are made from plastic and not biodegradable.
- Vitamin E Oil nourishes the skin, treats stretch marks, lightens blemishes and scars, and has anti-aging properties to it. Vitamin E Oil also acts as a moisturizer and can reduce the appearance of dark circles under the eyes.It can also be used as a cleaning agent.
- Nag Champa Fragrance Oil is based on the Nag Champa incense from India which is traditionally used in meditation. It has a sweet earthy scent, containing Jasmine, Juniper, Patchouli, Rose Geranium, and Vanilla.
- Patchouli benefits mature skin and soothes irritated or inflamed skin conditions like eczema and acne.
- Myrrh benefits the skin especially for mature and/or oily skin, inflamed skin conditions, cracked skin, and is applicable for wound healing.
- Frankincense is beneficial for all skin types, but should be avoided if you have sensitive skin.