- Botany: Sacred Frankincense is also known as Olibanum. It comes from a very rare tree in Oman. It is part of the Burseraceae botanical family.
- Other Common Names: Olibanum
- Scent Profile: Base note with a rich, warm spicy, and woodsy aroma.
- Aids indigestion and supports the digestive system
- Supports the immune system
- Pain relief for muscular aches and pains
- Calms stress, anxiety and depressive
- Improves focus and concentration
- calms the mind and provides a grounding sacred space for sleep.
- Regulates the menstrual cycle
- Decreased respiratory congestion
- Benefits dry and mature skin, reduces stretch marks and scarring
- Deeply meditative for the mind-body-spirit connection
- Uplifting and grounding during times of grief and emotional traume
- Blends well with: Cedarwood, Cistus, Elemi, Lavender, Lemon, Myrrh, Opopanax, Palo Santo, Rose, Sacred Sandalwood, and Ylang Ylang.
- No known issues