Sacred Magick Bubble Bath
- Distilled Water is used to dilute the liquid soap base.
- Sodium laureth sulfate is derived from ethoxylated lauryl alcohol. It is used as a surfactant, cleanser, and emulsifier.
- Cocamide DEA is a chemically-modified form of coconut oil that is used as an emulsifier and foaming agent.
- Propylene glycol is used as a moisturizer, emulsifier, and carrier for fragrance in personal care products.
- Salt is an inorganic salt that has exfoliating properties.
- Cocamine oxide is a cleansing agent, surfactant, and foam booster.
- Cocamidopropyl betaine is a skin conditioning and cleansing agent, and foam booster.
- Glycerin works as a moisturizer, cleanser, and toner that helps keep the skin hydrated and radiant.
- Citric acid is an alpha hydroxy acid that is found in citrus fruits and juices and it promotes the regeneration of skin cells.
- Polyquaternium-7 is a synthetic polymer based on quaternary ammonium compounds that gives products a thicker form and fixative qualities.
- Methylchloroisothiazolinone and Methylisothiazolinone are both preservatives.
- Magnesium chloride is an inorganic salt that controls viscosity.
- Magnesium nitrate is an inorganic salt that conditions the skin and hair.
- Melon Lab Color is a liquid colorant containing Water, Red 40, Optiphen ND
- Nag Champa Fragrance Oil is based on the Nag Champa incense from India which is traditionally used in meditation. It has a sweet earthy scent, containing Jasmine, Juniper, Patchouli, Rose Geranium, and Vanilla.
- White Sage is a bitter herbaceous top note that is clarifying, uplifting, and energetically cleansing.
- Vetiver is a deep warm woodsy base note that is grounding, centering, and balancing for the emotions and psyche
- Myrrh is balsamic resinous base note that is soothing, calming, and centering, and heals the mind-body-spirit connection.
- Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood is woodsy and vanilla-like and is calming and uplifting for meditative purposes. It also heightens focus and clarity. It can also be used as an aphrodisiac.
Product Safety Warning
- Myrrh may be fetotoxic due to b-elemene and furanodiene and should be avoided during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- White Sage should be avoid using during pregnancy. It is high in 1,8 cineole can cause CNS and breathing problems in young children. Do not apply to or near the face of infants or children.
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Each item is handcrafted and made to order.
- Payment methods: All credit cards accepted including: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express via PayPal.
- Refunds & Returns: All products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping Details: All orders will be shipped via will be shipped when prepared using USPS Priority Shipping from Philadelphia, PA.