Sacred Offerings Perfume
Sacred Offerings is a smoky balsamic fragrance with hints of citrus and wood from Restorative Aromatics. This fragrance blends Nag Champa, Smoke Incense, and Firewood Fragrance Oils with Sandalwood, Patchouli, Sweet Orange, Palo Santo, Rose, Cistus, Sacred Frankincense, Myrrh, Vanilla, and Bitter Orange Essential Oils.
Perfume Base Options
- Eau de cologne, Eau de toilette, and Eau de parfum are all created using Perfumers Alcohol as a base. It is a pure grain alcohol that is 200 proof for use in Perfuming. It has been denatured and is not drinkable.
- Solid perfumes use a blend of Beeswax and Jojoba oil as the base to form a smooth pliable balm.
- Roll on perfume oil blends use Jojoba oil as the base.
- Eau de Cologne formulations have a typical concentration of 2–5% of fragrance materials.
- Eau de Toilette formulations have a typical concentration of 5–15% fragrance materials.
- Eau de Parfum formulations have a typical concentration of 15–40% of fragrance materials.
- Solid Perfumes use up to 15-20 drops of essential oils per 2oz tin, which would be a 1-2% dilution ratio per ounce of perfume balm