- Botany: The sage plant is a member of the mint family and is a shrubby, evergreen, perennial herb. It is part of the Lamiceae botanical family.
- Scent Profile: Top to mid not that emits a strong, spicy, clarifying, and uplifting aroma
- Pain relief for musculoskeletal aches, pains, and spasms.
- Relieves colds, flu, and bronchitis
- Supports relief from PMS and menopausal symptoms
- contains phytoestrogens and helps to increase testosterone production.
- Regenerates skin cells and promotes wound healing
- Deepens wisdom and expands memory
- Supports the Throat chakra associated with expression and communication.
- Blends well with: Clary Sage, Helichrysum, Lavandin, Lavender, Monarda, and Sweet marjoram.
- Sage can be neurotoxic due to its ketone content, avoid during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Sage should be avoided by persons suffering from epilepsy or high blood pressure.
- Neurotoxicity (internally). Should not be taken in oral doses.