- Botany: Sacred Sandalwood is an evergreen with leathery leaves and red, yellow, or pink flowers and also has nut-like fruits. It is part of the Santulaceae botanical family.
- Scent Profile: Base note with a soft, woody, balsamic aroma.
- Soothes the mind during stressful situations and promotes healthy sleep
- Aids congestion and relief from inflammatory respiratory conditions
- Soothes cracked and inflamed skin conditions
- Benefits mature and dry skin
- helps to boost libido.
- Pregnancy: helps with heartburn, hemorrhoids, varicose veins, skin support, sleep and relaxation.
- Babies & Children: is used for stress and sleep issues, promotes respiratory health, and helps inflamed and irritated skin conditions.
- Emotional benefits for grounding and centering
- Supports the Third Eye chakra associated with intuition and imagination.
- Blends well with: Bergamot, Geranium, Jasmine, Lavender, Mandarin, Myrrh, Palo santo, Rose, Sacred Frankincense, Spikenard, Tangerine, Valerian, and Ylang Ylang
- No known issues