- Botany: Saro is an aromatic shrub and is part of the Canellaceae botanical family.
- Scent Profile: Top to mid note with a warm eucalyptus-like, fresh aroma.
- Supports the immune system
- Relieves musculoskeletal tension
- Helps with the symptoms of bronchitis, sinusitis, and colds.
- Soothes oily skin and skin infections while improving circulation
- Helps with focus by clearing the mind
- Energizing and awakening for the psyche and emotions
- Blends well with: Balsam Fir, Black Spruce, Cypress, Eucalyptus (all species), Green Myrtle, Lavender, Lemon, Palmarosa, Peppermint, Tea tree, Thyme ct. thymol or ct. linalol.
- Essential oils high in 1,8 cineole can cause CNS and breathing problems in young children. Do not apply to or near the face of infants or children.