Scent Masking Aromatherapy Inhaler
The Scent Masking Inhaler by Restorative Aromatics is reusable and is prepared with an energetic blend of essential oils: Spearmint, Lemongrass, Scots Pine, Ylang Ylang, and Sweet Orange. To use the inhaler, remove the cap and gently inhale into each nostril when you are experiencing unpleasant aromas that may be making you feel ill, stressed out, or physically uncomfortable.
- Spearmint Essential Oil has a sweet, light minty aroma.
- Lemongrass Essential Oil has a sharp, but sweet lemon aroma.
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil has a sweet narcotic floral aroma that is relaxing.
- Scots Pine Essential Oil has a fresh woodsy pine aroma that promotes deep breathing.
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil has a sweet light citrus aroma that is refreshing and uplifting.
Product Safety Warning
- Lemongrass is cautioned (all routes) for drugs metabolized by the CYP2B6 enzyme (affentanil, methadone, propofol, valproate, bupropion, cyclophosphamide, tamoxifen, nicotine, SM-12502). Do not use with children under 2 years of age.
- Ylang Ylang avoid for children under 2 years old.
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Each item is handcrafted and made to order.
- Payment methods: All credit cards accepted including: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express via PayPal.
- Refunds & Returns: All products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping Details: All orders will be shipped via will be shipped when prepared using USPS Priority Shipping from Philadelphia, PA.