Sensitive Skin Cleanser
- 0.5% dilution ratio for 12 ounces of cleanser
- Blend essential oils together in a glass bowl.
- Blend hydrosols, aloe vera gel, castile soap and other ingredients.
- Combine together well and transfer to three 4 oz PET Plastic squeeze or spray bottles.
- Shake well before use.
- Apply to a cotton pad and cleanse affected areas and then rinse with warm water.
- Aloe Vera Gel is a gentle skin cleanser that is moisturizing and promotes skin healing.
- Calendula Hydrosol is healing and has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties.
- Rose Hydrosol provides hormonal balance and has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Unscented Castile Soap is an all natural oil-based cleanser that is gentle for the skin.
- Jojoba Oil is used for acne preparations because it helps to unclog pores, balance pH, and has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Vegetable Glycerin is used as a gentle cleanser and toner for sensitive skin.
- Benzylalcohol-DHA is a natural preservative used in hydrous skincare products.
- Polysorbate 80 is a natural emulsifier and solubilizer used in personal care products.
- Geranium provides hormonal balance and has astringent, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Tea Tree is commonly used in acne and other skin treatments for its antibacterial, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Patchouli is commonly used in acne treatments for its anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, and astringent properties.
- Clary Sage provides hormonal balance and its anti-inflammatory properties soothes itchy and inflamed skin.