Sensitive Skin Moisturizer
- 1% dilution ration for 4oz of moisturizer
- Melt emulsifying wax in a double boiler and add other oils
- Allow to cool slightly then add to the blender
- Add water and essential oils and blend until a creamy consistency is achieved.
- Add to aluminum tins or lotion dispensers for use
- Apply to affected areas after washing them in the morning and evening.
- Emulsifying Wax acts as an emulsifying agent when used in skincare products.
- Argan Oil is used in acne treatments and is skin nourishing.
- Hemp Seed Oil is used in acne treatments and is an antioxidant that provides overall skin support.
- Evening Primrose Oil is anti-inflammatory and soothes irritated skin.
- Tamanu Oil is used in acne treatments for its wound healing and cell regenerative properties.
- Sea Buckthorn Oil is used in acne treatments for its skin healing and cell regenerative properties. It also is antibacterial as well.
- Vitamin E Oil is an antioxidant that is moisturizing and skin nourishing.
- Distilled Water add viscosity to skincare products.
- Benzylalcohol-DHA is an all natural preservative used in hydrous skincare products.
- Sacred Sandalwood is used in acne treatments for its antimicrobial, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Helichrysum is cell regenerative and used in acne treatments for its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
- Geranium helps to balance hormones and has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
- Myrrh is used in acne treatments for its anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, and antimicrobial properties.