Sensitive Skin Moisturizer
- Distilled Water emulsifies the oils and waxes with other hydrous ingredients.
- Emulsifying Wax is an ideal medium for the blending of creams, lotions, and other fluid cosmetics which contain oil and water.
- Argan Oil is nourishing the skin around the eyes, and for pimples and acne.
- Hemp Seed Oil is excellent for supporting healthy skin and hair because contains Omega-6 to Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Evening Primrose Oil is used for dry skin and hair. It also helps to reduce the effects of aging.
- Tamanu Oil is used for wound healing because it helps to form new skin tissue and accelerates healing and growth of healthy skin.
- Sea Buckthorn Oil helps to promote skin healing from inflammation. Its benefits include anti-aging properties as it promotes hydration, elasticity, and regeneration.
- Vitamin E Oil moisturizes and nourishes the skin, treats stretch marks, lightens blemishes and scars, and has anti-aging properties to it.
- Benzylalcohol-DHA is an all natural preservative used in hydrous skincare products.
- Sandalwood is used in acne treatments for its antimicrobial, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Helichrysum is cell regenerative and used in acne treatments for its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
- Geranium helps to balance hormones and has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
- Myrrh is used in acne treatments for its anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, and antimicrobial properties.
Product Safety Warning
- Myrrh may be fetotoxic due to b-elemene and furanodiene and should be avoided during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Each item is handcrafted and made to order.
- Payment methods: All credit cards accepted including: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express via PayPal.
- Refunds & Returns: All products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping Details: All orders will be shipped via will be shipped when prepared using USPS Priority Shipping from Philadelphia, PA.