Sex Magick Anointing Oil
Sex Magick Anointing Oil can be used to anoint the body and candles or ritual objects when working with sex magick by raising the magical energies during physical intimacy to visualize and add additional powers to any spellwork. Ritual oils can be used to anoint candles of any type, petition or name papers, crystals, mojo bags, poppets, and other ritual objects. Depending on the nature of the spellwork and the ingredients of the oils they can also be used to anoint the body and/or personal belongings. Our ritual oils come in a 15ml glass bottle. See product safety warning for specific precautions. Do not ingest. Not for internal use.
- 15ml glass bottle - $6.50
- Dragon's Blood Infused Oil contains Dragon's Blood Resin, Jojoba Oil is infused along with Patchouli, Amber, Clove, Jasmine, Cinnamon Bark, and Blood Orange essential oils. These oils are associated with love and sexuality are can be used in a variety of spell work and dream work. Dragon’s Blood Resin is used to boost spellwork pertaining to love, protection, purification, and banishing negative energies.
- Additional Essential oils are added to this blend for their use in sex magick including: Galangal Root, Jasmine Absolute, Rose Absolute, Vetiver, Champaca, Patchouli, and Mugwort. Each bottle has hibiscus flowers immersed in the oil to soak up the magical energies.
Product Safety Warning
- Amber should not be used during pregnancy as it can cause contractions, or for use by/with children. It can cause skin irritation. Not for internal use.
- Cinnamon Bark may inhibit blood clotting and can cause skin sensitization or mucous membrane irritation. Oral usage may interact with pethidine, MAOIs, SSRIs and anticoagulant medication. Avoid if you have peptic ulcers or hemophilia or other bleeding disorders. Use with caution for people who are about to undergo major surgery. Avoid using during pregnancy and lactation as it may contain methyleugenol which inhibits blood clotting, can cause embryotoxicity and can stimulate contractions.
- Clove may inhibit blood clotting, and has a moderate risk of skin sensitization and mucous membrane irritation. Oral usage may interact with pethidine, MAOIs or SSRIs, anticoagulant medication, major surgery, peptic ulcer, hemophilia & other bleeding disorders. Avoid using during pregnancy and lactation as Clove may contain methyleugenol which inhibits blood clotting and can cause embryotoxicity.
- Jasmine should not be used during pregnancy, but can be used during labor and delivery because it stimulates contractions. Jasmine poses a moderate risk of skin sensitization.
- Mugwort: is abortifacient should be avoided during pregnancy and lactation. Do not use with small children, elders, or epileptics.
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Each item is handcrafted and made to order.
- Payment methods: All credit cards accepted including: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express via PayPal.
- Refunds & Returns: All products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping Details: All orders will be shipped via will be shipped when prepared using USPS Priority Shipping from Philadelphia, PA.