- Botany: Siberian fir trees have dark green needles and brown cones and grow in dense forests located in Western Siberia. It is part of the Pinaceae botanical family.
- Scent Profile: Top to mid note that has a fresh, sweet and piney aroma.
- Supports the respiratory system during colds, the flu, and bronchitis
- Pain relief for musculoskeletal aches and pains
- Calming and relaxing
- Babies & Children: is calming and relaxing, relieves pain, and supports the respiratory system.
- Blends well with: Balsam Fir, Basil, Bergamot, Cedarwood, Cistus, Cypress, Douglas Fir, Frankincense, Grapefruit, Juniper, Lavandin, Lavender, Lemon, Myrtle, Niaouli, Orange, Patchouli, Scots Pine, Rosemary (all chemotypes), and Silver Fir.
- Skin sensitizer if oxidized.