- Botany: Silver fir is a large evergreen coniferous tree and is part of the Pinaceae botanical family.
- Scent Profile: Top to mid note that has a fresh, fruity-balsamic aroma.
- Supports the immune system
- Pain relief for musculoskeletal aches, pains and inflammation
- Respiratory support for bronchitis, sinusitis and other ailments
- supports relaxation for mental and emotional fatigue
- Enhances wisdom, creativity, and, intuition
- provides a soothing and clarifying space to evoke deep breathing.
- Supports the Throat chakra associated with expression and communication.
- Blends well with: Balsam Fir, Black Spruce, Cedarwood, Douglas Fir, Eucalyptus radiata, Lemon, Maritime Pine, Pinon Pine, Rosalina, Scots Pine, and Thyme ct. borneol.
- Skin sensitization if oxidized.