Sinus Relief Aromatherapy Inhaler
The Sinus Relief Aromatherapy Inhaler by Restorative Aromatics is reusable and is prepared with high quality pure essential oils: Eucalyptus Radiata, Lemon Eucalptus, Inula, Niaouli, and Peppermint. To use the inhaler, remove the cap and gently inhale into each nostril to help soothe the symptoms of seasonal ailments.
- Eucalyptus Radiata is indicated for respiratory support for sinus issues and symptoms stemming from allergy or illness.
- Eucalyptus Lemon is used for its pleasant aroma to counterbalance the medicinal aromas of Eucalyptus Radiata, Niaouli, and Inula.
- Inula is indicated for acute and chronic respiratory conditions and sinus infections.
- Niaouli supports respiratory health and treats illnesses
- Peppermint is also used to support the respiratory system especially for head colds and sinus infections.
Product Safety Warning
- Eucalyptus radiata is high in 1,8 cineole and should not be applied to or near the faces of babies or children under 10 years old due to potential risk for CNS and respiratory issues.
- Niaouli should not be appled to or near the face of infants or children.
- Peppermint should not be applied to the facial region or near the nose of infant or small children due to risk of spasm and respiratory arrest. Avoid all routes for Cardiac fibrillation and G6PD deficiency.
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Each item is handcrafted and made to order.
- Payment methods: All credit cards accepted including: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express via PayPal.
- Refunds & Returns: All products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping Details: All orders will be shipped via will be shipped when prepared using USPS Priority Shipping from Philadelphia, PA.