Song to the Siren Perfume
Song to the Siren is an aldehydic floral perfume with hints of peach and citrus. This fragrance blends Aldehyde C-14, Heliotrope, Honeysuckle, Peach, Rosamusk, Leather, and Cucumber, with Cinnamon Bark, Bergamot, Lemon, Palo Santo, Peppermint, Cognac, Osmanthus, Rose de Mai, Tuberose, Butter, Bitter Almond, Liquidambar, and Vintage Himalayan Cedarwood essential oils.
Our fragrances are available in the following variations:
- Aldehyde C-14 is an aroma chemical, but not a true aldehyde, though it has the aldehydic aroma that is fruity, peachy, and creamy.
- Heliotropex is an exotic floral with balsamic undertones and hints of berries, spices, and almond.
- Honeysuckle Fragrance Oil has a light and sultry sweet floral scent.
- Peach Fragrance Oil is a fruitaceous top note with a sweet peachy aroma.
- Rosamusk is an aromatic blend of rose with musky pear.
- Leather Fragrance Oil has a deep and musky leather jacket aroma with a splash of lemon and mandarin underscored by patchouli and frankincense.
- Cucumber Garden Fragrance Oil has the aroma of fresh sweet cucumbers with undertones of orange, grapefruit, dirt, flowers, hay, and wood.
- Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil is a mid note with warm spicy earthy aroma.
- Bergamot FCF Essential Oil is a top note with a tarty citrus aroma.
- Lemon Essential Oil is a top note that has a fresh, clean, and citrusy aroma.
- Palo Santo Essential Oil is a top to mid note with a woodsy aroma that is fresh and musky with a hint of citrus.
- Peppermint Essential Oil is a top to mid note that has a potent fresh menthol scent.
- Cognac Essential Oil is a base note with a green, fruity aroma.
- Osmanthus Absolute is a mid note with an intensely fruity floral aroma.
- Rose de Mai Absolute is a mid note with a sweet honey rose like aroma.
- Tuberose Absolute is a top note with an exotic green floral aroma.
- Butter C02 is a mid note with a creamy, buttery aroma.
- Bitter Almond Essential Oil is a top note with a nutty cherry aroma.
- Liquidambar Absolute is a mid to base note with a sweet floral balsamic aroma.
- Himalayan Cedarwood (Vintage) Essential Oil has a deeper smokier aroma than regular Himalayan Cedarwood.
Product Safety Warning
- Bergamot FCF (furanocoumarin free) has the phototoxic chemical bergapten removed and there are no known issues.
- Bitter Almond Essential Oil has the prussic acid also known as cyanide, which is a well known poison, removed from the essential oil.
- Butter C02 should be avoided in those with dairy allergies.
- Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil may inhibit blood clotting; can cause skin sensitization or mucous membrane irritation. Avoid using during pregnancy and lactation as it may contain methyleugenol which inhibits blood clotting and can cause embryotoxicity and it can stimulate contractions.
- Liquidambar Absolute has a moderate risk of skin sensitization. Avoid use on children under 2 years old
- Rose de Mai Absolute may contain methyleugenol. Though there are no known contraindications, it has a recommended dermal limit of 2.5%.
- Tuberose Absolute has a moderate risk of skin sensitization; avoid use on sensitive, diseased, or damaged skin. Avoid using on children younger than 2.
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Each item is handcrafted and made to order.
- Payment methods: All credit cards accepted including: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express via PayPal.
- Refunds & Returns: All products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping Details: All orders will be shipped via will be shipped when prepared using USPS Priority Shipping from Philadelphia, PA.