Sore Muscle Rub
- 30 drops at a 2% dilution ratio for a 2oz jar
- Melt the beeswax in a double boiler and then add carrier oil like jojoba or an herbal infused oil like Lavender.
- Pour the mixture into the blender and add water and blend until it is the appropriate consistency.
- Add to glass jar
- Helichrysum has anti-inflammatory properties and is indicated for joint pain.
- Wintergreen soothes sore muscles and joints, and is also used for pain relief.
- Frankincense helps provide relief for swollen joints and muscular aches and pains.
- Peppermint helps relieve muscular stiffness, aches and pains, tightness, pain, and can reduce swelling and pain.
- Copaiba helps to amplify the effects of other essential oils in a blend.
- Beeswax creates a barrier to seal in moisture while allowing the skin to breath and promotes cell regeneration and overall hydration of the skin.
- Herbal infused oils have extra therapeutic benefits as opposed to using a single carrier oil, but I would recommend using either Jojoba or Sweet Almond Oil as your base.