Sore Muscle Salve
- 80 drops for a 3% dilution ratio for a 4oz container
- Melt beeswax and coconut oil in a double boiler
- Prepare the essential oils mixture beforehand because the beeswax once melted congeals pretty fast.
- Add beeswax and coconut oil to the essential oils and mix together.
- Apply to affected areas as needed for pain relief.
- Beeswax is amazing for the skin for so many reasons. It helps to create a barrier to seal in moisture while allowing the skin to breath.
- Coconut Oil has a myriad of uses for hair and skin products because it is a great emollient and it also slightly occludes the skin thereby preventing transepidermal water loss.
- Ravintsara works well on sore muscles.
- Peppermint helps relieve muscular stiffness, aches and pains, tightness, pain, and can reduce swelling and pain.
- Eucalyptus Globulus helps relieve some of the symptoms related to muscular aches and pains.
- Clove has anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties.
- Cinnamon Bark is used to relieve muscular aches, pains, and spasms.