Soulmates is a soft, sweet narcotic floral fragrance using a blend of earthy and animalic fragrances of Leather, Fresh Dirt, and Ambergris with the narcotic floral aroma of Nag Champa, Rose, and Jasmine. Spicy gourmand notes include Vanilla, Cassia, Cardamom, Grapefruit, and Cognac underscores by resinous and animalic notes of Frankincense Frereana, Labdanum, and Patchouli.
Our fragrances are available in the following variations:
Perfume Base Options
- Leather Fragrance Oil has a deep and musky leather jacket aroma with a splash of lemon and mandarin underscored by patchouli and frankincense.
- Fresh Dirt Fragrance Oil is a terrestrial base note that smells like fresh earth.
- Ambergris essence is a synthetic version of the wax-like substance from secretions in the intestines of the sperm whale that are found floating in tropical seas. It has mid and base notes that are soft and animalic.
- Nag Champa Fragrance is a mid note with a sweet narcotic floral with hints of smokiness that is euphoric and sensual.
- Rose Fragrance is a mid note that has a beautiful, rich, and intoxicating floral aroma.
- Patchouli Essential Oil is a base note that has a powerful, musky aroma.
- Vanilla Essential Oil is a base note that has a calming, lush aroma.
- Jasmine Absolute is a base note with a rich, sultry aroma that is alluring and romantic.
- Cognac Essential Oil is a base note with a green, fruity aroma.
- Frankincense Frereana Essential Oil is a base note with a woodsy and lemony aroma that is grounding and balancing.
- Labdanum Absolute is a base note with a deep, rich, sweet balsamic aroma.
- Cassia Essential Oil is a mid note with a warm, spicy aroma.
- Cardamom Essential Oil is an uplifting base note that features a spicy, refreshing aroma.
- Grapefruit Essential Oil is a refreshing top note with a tarty citrus aroma.
Product Safety Warning
- Cardamom is high in 1,8 cineole and should not be applied to or near the faces of babies and children due to the risk of CNS and respiratory problems.
- Cassia has a high risk of skin sensitization with a low risk of mucous membrane irritation. Due to methyleugenol content it can inhibit blood clotting. Do not use if pregnant or lactating as it can cause embryotoxicity. Avoid use with children under 2.
- Grapefruit is a potential mild photosensitizer (low).
- Jasmine poses a moderate risk of skin sensitization. Jasmine should not be used during pregnancy, but can be used during labor and delivery because it stimulates contractions.
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Each item is handcrafted and made to order.
- Payment methods: All credit cards accepted including: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express via PayPal.
- Refunds & Returns: All products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping Details: All orders will be shipped via will be shipped when prepared using USPS Priority Shipping from Philadelphia, PA.