- Botany: Spanish Sage is a woody perennial with with grayish white-woolly and blue violet flowers. It is part of the Lamiaceae botanical family.
- Scent Profile: Top note with a herbaceous, eucalyptol/camphor like aroma.
- Provides immune support
- Pain relief for musculoskeletal aches, pains, and inflammation
- Supports the respiratory system during ailments like colds, the flu, etc.
- Soothes the nervous system for anxiety, depression, fatigue, and exhaustion
- Enhances wisdom and insight
- Blends well with: Eucalyptus (all species), Green Myrtle, Laurel, Lavender, Niaouli, and Peppermint.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Abortifacient (internally)