Spiced Rose Facial Cleansing Balm
- Emulsifying Wax is an ideal medium for the blending of creams, lotions, and other fluid cosmetics which contain oil and water.
- Polysorbate 80 is a natural emulsifier and solubilizer used in personal care products.
- Camellia Seed Oil enhances and revitalizes mature skin, nourishes the complexion due to its high levels of antioxidants and provides protection from free radicals.
- Sunflower Oil is used to treat inflamed, dry, or damaged skin. It is good for oily skin and all other skin types. Vitamin E Oil moisturizes and nourishes the skin, treats stretch marks, lightens blemishes and scars, and has anti-aging properties to it. It can also be used as a cleaning agent.
- Kaolin Clay is used in mineral makeup and in bath and body products and is good for sensitive skin.
- Rose Clay is a mild Kaolin Clay that cleans, purifies, and exfoliates the skin by drawing impurities from pores.
- Frankincense Essential Oil is primarily used for mature and/or inflamed skin, but is beneficial for all skin types, though it should be avoided if you have sensitive skin.
- Patchouli Essential Oil benefits mature skin and soothes irritated or inflamed skin conditions.
- Geranium Bourbon Essential Oil is an astringent for the skin, also benefits mature skin
- Jasmine Absolute benefits all skin types.
- Rose Absolute benefits the skin especially for mature skin types and for skin conditions brought on by stress and depression.
Product Safety Warning
- Jasmine poses a moderate risk of skin sensitization. Jasmine should not be used during pregnancy, but can be used during labor and delivery because it stimulates contractions.
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Each item is handcrafted and made to order.
- Payment methods: All credit cards accepted including: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express via PayPal.
- Refunds & Returns: All products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping Details: All orders will be shipped via will be shipped when prepared using USPS Priority Shipping from Philadelphia, PA.