Spiced Rose Shampoo Bars (Vegan)
Shampoo bars are simple and good for the environment and your daily hair care routine - just massage into the scalp, lather and rinse. This shampoo bar is made with vegan ingredients and has a fragrant blend of Rose with the benefits of Rose Absolute, Frankincense, Patchoul, and Jasmine for hair health.
- Oatmeal Shea Soap Base contains Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil Glycerine (kosher, or vegetable origin), Purified Water, Oatmeal, Sodium Hydroxide (saponifying agent), Sorbitol (moisturizer), Sorbitan oleate (emulsifer), Oat protein (conditioner), Titanium Dioxide (mineral whitener used in opaque soaps)
- Mango Butter is used for its skin softening, soothing, moisturizing, and protective properties and is ideal for all skin types.
- Vitamin E Oil moisturizes and nourishes the skin and can also be used as a cleaning agent.
- Rose Infused Oil nourishes and soothes the skin.
- Argan Oil is nourishing for your hair, repairs split ends, and tames frizz.
- Coral Mica is a colorant containing FD C Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Hydrogenated Polybutene, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Palmitic Acid, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Mica, Methyl Paraben
- Hot Pink Mica is a colorant containing Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide
- Rose Pearl Mica is a shimmering colorant containing Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide
- Rose Fragrance Oil is an efflorescent mid note with a light yet rich floral aroma.
- Frankincense Essential Oil is primarily used for mature and/or inflamed skin, but is beneficial for all skin types, though it should be avoided if you have sensitive skin.
- Patchouli Essential Oil benefits mature skin and soothes irritated or inflamed skin conditions.
- Geranium Bourbon Essential Oil is an astringent for the skin, also benefits mature skin
- Jasmine Absolute benefits all skin types.
- Rose Absolute benefits the skin especially for mature skin types and for skin conditions brought on by stress and depression.
Product Safety Warning
- Jasmine poses a moderate risk of skin sensitization. Jasmine should not be used during pregnancy, but can be used during labor and delivery because it stimulates contractions.
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Each item is handcrafted and made to order.
- Payment methods: All credit cards accepted including: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express via PayPal.
- Refunds & Returns: All products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping Details: All orders will be shipped via will be shipped when prepared using USPS Priority Shipping from Philadelphia, PA.