- Botany: Spike Lavender is a shrub with elliptic gray-green leaves and fragrant, mauve-blue flowers in branching spikes. It is part of the Lamiaceae botanical family.
- Scent Profile: Mid to base note with a herbaceous and woodsy aroma.
- Skin support for irritated and inflamed skin conditions as well as infections
- Supports relief from muscular stiffness, strains, and neuralgia
- Pain relief for headaches and migraines
- Soothes depression and nervousness and promotes relaxation for sleep
- Calms respiratory inflammations and cold and flu symptoms
- Blends well with: Angelica Root, Black Spruce, Blue Tansy, Cape chamomile, Carrot seed, Cistus, Helichrysum, Hyssop ct. 1,8 cineole, Laurel, Lavandin, Lavender, Neroli, Niaouli, Roman chamomile, and Scots Pine.
- Coming soon
- According to Tisserand & Young: May be mildly neurotoxic if used internally, based upon camphor content.