- Botany: Spikenard is a perennial flowering herb with pink flowers and a woody aromatic rhizome covered in fibers. Spikenard is critically endangered and care should be taken to ensure that it is ethically sourced. It is part of the Valerianaceae botanical family.
- Other Common Names: Nard
- Scent Profile: Base note with a sweet, woodsy, and earthy aroma.
- Calms stress related digestive ailments
- Supports the nervous symptom relieving stress and insomnia
- Soothes stress related skin conditions and dry itchy skin conditions
- Supports the Root chakra associated with security, survival, basic needs, grounding, and support.
- Blends well with: Clary sage Lavender, Mandarin, Roman chamomile, and Rose.
- No known issues