Stargazers Loose Incense
Stargazers Loose Incense is a spicy woodsy blend of cinnamon, vanilla, cedarwood, white sage, roses, myrrh, sandalwood, and lavender. To use: Add desired amount of incense to a ceramic incense burner or other type of heat resistant container with a lit charcoal tablet (the kind used for loose incense or hookas). Burn incense to fill the space with fragrant smoke.
- White Sage Leaves have a fragrant spicy herbaceous aroma used in incense for smoke cleansing and purification.
- Rose Petals have a delicate dry rosy aroma and invoke feelings of love and harmony.
- Deer's Tongue Leaf Powder has a gentle vanilla aroma and is used in folk magic for matters of love and persuasive speech.
- Myrrh Resin has a deep spicy balsamic aroma and is used for spiritual opening, meditation, and healing signifying moon energies.
- Cinnamon Bark has a strong spicy aroma and spiritual awareness, protection, and opens the heart chakra.
- Sandalwood Bark has a light woodsy aroma and is used for protection and for meditation and healing purposes.
- Lavender Flowers have an herbaceous floral aroma and are used to invoke feelings of love, harmony, and tranquility.
- Cedarwood Essential Oil has an earthy woodsy aroma and is used for protection and purification.
- Gum Tragacanth is a binder and thickener for incense blends.
- Distilled Water activates the gum tragacanth's binding abilities.
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Each item is handcrafted and made to order.
- Payment methods: All credit cards accepted including: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express via PayPal.
- Refunds & Returns: All products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping Details: All orders will be shipped via will be shipped when prepared using USPS Priority Shipping from Philadelphia, PA.