Winter's Hearth Perfume
Winter's Hearth is a smoky, woodsy unisex fragrance with hints of citrus and mint with Amber, Smoke, and Firewood Fragrance Oils in addition to Scots Pine, Nagarmotha, Cedarwood, Orange, Himalayan Cedarwood, Maritime Pine, and Peppermint Essential Oils.
All products at Restorative Aromatics are homemade and prepared upon order.
- Amber Fragrance Oil is a warm arboraceous base note containing the complex aromas of Vanilla, Patchouli, Sandalwood, and Musk.
- Smoke (Incense) Fragrance Oil is a terrestrial mid note with the aroma of burring incense.
- Firewood Fragrance Oil is an arboraceous mid note that smells exactly like sitting around a camp fire or fire pit.
- Scots Pine Essential Oil has a refreshing uplifting woodsy aroma that is perfect for the winter holiday season.
- Nagarmotha Essential Oil has a deep woodsy, earthy, peppery aroma that helps to improve moods.
- Cedarwood Essential Oil has a warm woodsy aroma that helps to relieve stress and promote focus.
- Orange Essential Oil has a fresh citrusy aroma that can inspire cheerfulness or happiness.
- Himalayan Cedarwood Essential Oil has a dry smoky aroma reminiscent of a warm fireplace or campfire that provides emotional grounding.
- Maritime Pine Essential Oil has a balsamic piney aroma that helps to uplift moods.
- Peppermint Essential Oil has an invigorating minty fresh aroma that is stimulating and uplifting.
Perfume Base Details
- Eau de cologne, Eau de toilette, and Eau de parfum are all created using Perfumers Alcohol as a base. It is a pure grain alcohol that is 200 proof for use in Perfuming. It has been denatured and is not drinkable.
- Solid perfumes use a blend of Beeswax and Jojoba oil as the base to form a smooth pliable balm.
- Roll on perfume oil blends use Jojoba oil as the base.