Into the Wilderness Perfume
Into the Wilderness is a unisex perfume with the warm and inviting aroma of Nag Champa incense, Tobacco and Bay Leaf, Sea Salt Fragrance Oils and Vanilla, Black Spruce, Norway Pine, Tarragon, Coriander, Cedarwood, and Key Lime Essential Oils giving it a sweet, woodsy aroma.
All products at Restorative Aromatics are homemade and prepared upon order.
- Nag Champa Fragrance Oil is based on the Nag Champa incense from India which is traditionally used in meditation. It has a sweet earthy scent, containing Jasmine, Juniper, Patchouli, Rose Geranium, and Vanilla.
- Tobacco & Bay Leaf Fragrance Oil combines bay leaf and fir needle with cedarwood and bergamot with a tobacco leaf base note.
- Sea Salt Fragrance Oil has an aromatic blend of black seaweed, cucumber water, Galia melon, green lily blossoms, dewy rose, and white tea leaves.
- Vanilla has a calming, lush aroma melts away stress and evokes a sensual experience.
- Black Spruce has a rich, woodsy aroma that is energizing for overall fatigue and exhaustion.
- Norway Pine has an earthy, piney aroma that strengthens the emotions and psyche.
- Tarragon has a spicy herbaceous aroma that has sedative properties that help with anxiety and nervousness.
- Coriander has a floral, peppery aroma that is good for stress and anxiety relief.
- Cedarwood has a warm, woodsy aroma that is used to benefit mental focus and clarity and to reduce stress, anxiety, and depression.
- Key Lime has a crisp lemon-lime aroma that is energizing combating fatigue and stress and helps to increase focus and concentration.
Perfume Base Details
- Eau de cologne, Eau de toilette, and Eau de parfum are all created using Perfumers Alcohol as a base. It is a pure grain alcohol that is 200 proof for use in Perfuming. It has been denatured and is not drinkable.
- Solid perfumes use a blend of Beeswax and Jojoba oil as the base to form a smooth pliable balm.
- Roll on perfume oil blends use Jojoba oil as the base.