Winchester is a complex unisex fragrance blending Leather, Sea Salt, Warm Flannel, and Nag Champa Fragrance Oils giving it a deep spicy top note with layers of White Sage, Vetiver, Siberian Fir, White Pine, Atlas Cedarwood, and Blood Orange Essential Oils giving it a woodsy aroma.
All products at Restorative Aromatics are homemade and prepared upon order.
- Warm Flannel Fragrance Oil is a citrusy blend of bergamot and orange with nutmeg and vanilla orchid accord with hints of cedar, patchouli, and sandalwood underscored with amber.
- Leather Fragrance Oil has a deep and musky leather jacket aroma with a splash of Lemon and Mandarin underscored by patchouli and frankincense.
- Sea Salt Fragrance Oil has an aromatic blend of black seaweed, cucumber water, Galia melon, green lily blossoms, dewy rose, and white tea leaves.
- Nag Champa Fragrance Oil is based on the incense from India which is traditionally used in meditation. It has a sweet earthy scent, containing Jasmine, Juniper, Patchouli, Rose Geranium, and Vanilla.
- White Sage is a bitter herbaceous top note that is clarifying, uplifting, and cleansing.
- Vetiver is a deep woodsy base note that is grounding, centering, and balancing.
- Siberian Fir is a sweet piney top note that has a calming and relaxing aroma.
- White Pine is a fresh woodsy top note that has a stimulating and uplifting aroma.
- Cedarwood is a sweet woodsy base note whose aroma is relaxing and calming.
- Blood Orange is a citrus top note that helps relieve stress and invokes feelings of romance.
Perfume Base Details
- Eau de cologne, Eau de toilette, and Eau de parfum are all created using Perfumers Alcohol as a base. It is a pure grain alcohol that is 200 proof for use in Perfuming. It has been denatured and is not drinkable.
- Solid perfumes use a blend of Beeswax and Jojoba oil as the base to form a smooth pliable balm.
- Roll on perfume oil blends use Jojoba oil as the base.