Root Chakra Perfume
The Root Chakra fragrance blend has a deep woodsy aroma since the Root Chakra is supported by essential oils that come from the roots and rhizomes of plants. It is the first chakra and is located at the base of our spine and groin area. It is associated with security, survival, basic needs, grounding, and support.
Chakra loosely translates to wheel, vortex, or fields that are energy centers in our bodies. The front of the body represents yang and the back of the body represents yin. Chakras can absorb energy and information (yin) and release energy and information (yang).
All products at Restorative Aromatics are homemade and prepared upon order.
- Nagarmotha is a woody base note with peppery undertones that is balancing and grounding, which helps support and restore the root chakra.
- Plai is a spicy herbaceous mid note that is calming, balancing, and grounding and can help heal the root chakra when it is out of balance.
- Spikenard is a sweet woodsy base note that helps to stabilize the mind and soul and provides grounding and being more in tuned with being firmly rooted.
- Tumeric is a base note with a warm spicy aroma that helps to balance the root chakra.
- Valerian is a base note with a pungent earthy aroma that has sedative properties that help to promote calm and soothe emotional distress.
Perfume Base Details
- Eau de cologne, Eau de toilette, and Eau de parfum are all created using Perfumers Alcohol as a base. It is a pure grain alcohol that is 200 proof for use in Perfuming. It has been denatured and is not drinkable.
- Solid perfumes use a blend of Beeswax and Jojoba oil as the base to form a smooth pliable balm.
- Roll on perfume oil blends use Jojoba oil as the base.