Sacral Chakra Perfume
"Chakra" loosely translates to wheel, vortex, or field that is an energy center in our bodies. The front of the body represents yang and the back of the body represents yin. Chakras can absorb energy and information (yin) and release energy and information (yang). The sacral chakra or the second chakra is located is about three inches below the belly button around your lower belly at the level of the lumbar vertebrae. It is associated with the emotions, sensuality, and creativity. It is represented by essential oils that come from the seeds of plants.
All products at Restorative Aromatics are homemade and prepared upon order.
- Angelica Seed is a sweet herbaceous mid note that is strengthening, supportive, regenerating, and protective for the sacral chakra.
- Caraway is a woodsy herbaceous mid note that helps to unwind the emotional body and bring earth energy into the sexual organs.
- Cardamom is a spicy mid note that awakens sexual energy and stimulates the inner self restoring balance to the sacral chakra.
- Coriander is a sweet peppery floral mid note that encourages the creativity aspect of the sacral chakra.
- Nutmeg is a deep spicy base note that opens up blockages in the sacral chakra with respect to creativity and sensuality.
Perfume Base Details
- Eau de cologne, Eau de toilette, and Eau de parfum are all created using Perfumers Alcohol as a base. It is a pure grain alcohol that is 200 proof for use in Perfuming. It has been denatured and is not drinkable.
- Solid perfumes use a blend of Beeswax and Jojoba oil as the base to form a smooth pliable balm.
- Roll on perfume oil blends use Jojoba oil as the base.