Solar Plexus Chakra Perfume
Chakra loosely translates to wheel, vortex, or fields that are energy centers in our bodies. The front of the body represents yang and the back of the body represents yin. Chakras can absorb energy and information (yin) and release energy and information (yang). The solar plexus chakra or the third chakra. It is located in the upper part of the belly where the diaphragm expands to fill with air. It is associated with personal will, power, and mental ability. It is represented by essential oils that come from the fruits of plants.
All products at Restorative Aromatics are homemade and prepared upon order.
- Lime is an invigorating and refreshing citrus top note that encourages opening of the third chakra.
- Grapefruit is a tarty citrus top note that moves and releases stagnant energy in the body helping to release feelings of moodiness, tension, and stress.
- Clove is a warm spicy base note that creates a sense of protection and safety and awakening the senses to seek self-preservation and oneness.
- May Chang is a lemony floral top note that draws energy into the body filling the self with a sense of belonging. It can also help to reduce feelings of loneliness.
- Pink Pepper is a spicy and fruity mid note that stimulates feelings of inner trust, warmth, and expressiveness emanating from the third chakra.
Perfume Base Details
- Eau de cologne, Eau de toilette, and Eau de parfum are all created using Perfumers Alcohol as a base. It is a pure grain alcohol that is 200 proof for use in Perfuming. It has been denatured and is not drinkable.
- Solid perfumes use a blend of Beeswax and Jojoba oil as the base to form a smooth pliable balm.
- Roll on perfume oil blends use Jojoba oil as the base.