Heart Chakra Perfume
The Heart Chakra fragrance blends is light and floral with some underlying herbaceous notes because it is represented by essential oils that come from the flowers of plants. The heart chakra is the fourth chakra and is located at the center of the chest. It is associated with love, relationships, transformation, and integration.
"Chakra" loosely translates to wheel, vortex, or fields that are energy centers in our bodies. The front of the body represents yang and the back of the body represents yin. Chakras can absorb energy and information (yin) and release energy and information (yang).
All products at Restorative Aromatics are homemade and prepared upon order.
- Ylang Ylang (Extra) is a base note with a narcotic floral aroma that stimulates romantic energy and can enhance your own self-love and sense of inner peace.
- Jasmine is an exotic sweet floral base note that promotes insightfulness and the opening of the mind allowing for inner growth.
- Lavender (High Altitude) is an herbaceous floral mid note that is harmonizing for the fourth chakra promoting spiritual healing for the mind, body, and spirit.
- Rose is a mid note with an alluring floral aroma that symbolizes love, grace, and spiritual enlightenment for the heart chakra.
- Clary Sage is a mid note with an herbaceous floral aroma that can balance the heart chakra when relationships are filling you with emotional confusion.
Perfume Base Details
- Eau de cologne, Eau de toilette, and Eau de parfum are all created using Perfumers Alcohol as a base. It is a pure grain alcohol that is 200 proof for use in Perfuming. It has been denatured and is not drinkable.
- Solid perfumes use a blend of Beeswax and Jojoba oil as the base to form a smooth pliable balm.
- Roll on perfume oil blends use Jojoba oil as the base.