Throat Chakra Perfume
Chakra loosely translates to wheel, vortex, or fields that are energy centers in our bodies. The front of the body represents yang and the back of the body represents yin. Chakras can absorb energy and information (yin) and release energy and information (yang). The throat chakra or the fifth chakra. It is located at the center of the neck. It is associated with expression and communication. It is represented by essential oils that come from the leaves, needles, and grasses of plants.
All products at Restorative Aromatics are homemade and prepared upon order.
- Hemlock is a fruity and piney top note that stimulates opening and the release of fear.
- Laurel is a spicy herbaceous top note that opens the throat chakra to express creativity and restore balance.
- Patchouli is a deep musky base note that enhances grounding and stability of expression and communication through the throat chakra.
- Ravensara is a spicy floral top note that promotes courage and releases fear.
Perfume Base Details
- Eau de cologne, Eau de toilette, and Eau de parfum are all created using Perfumers Alcohol as a base. It is a pure grain alcohol that is 200 proof for use in Perfuming. It has been denatured and is not drinkable.
- Solid perfumes use a blend of Beeswax and Jojoba oil as the base to form a smooth pliable balm.
- Roll on perfume oil blends use Jojoba oil as the base.