Third Eye Chakra Perfume
Chakra loosely translates to wheel, vortex, or fields that are energy centers in our bodies. The front of the body represents yang and the back of the body represents yin. Chakras can absorb energy and information (yin) and release energy and information (yang). The third eye chakra or the sixth chakra. It is located on the forehead between the eyebrows. It is associated with intuition and imagination. It is represented by essential oils that come from the wood of plants.
All products at Restorative Aromatics are homemade and prepared upon order.
- Amyris is a spicy woodsy base note that stimulates the process of new ideas and imaginative thoughts bringing them into fruition.
- Birch is a candy-like top note that balances the third eye chakra enhancing your vision and inspiration.
- Cedarwood is a warm woodsy base note that helps to focus and gain insight into making decisions.
- Palo Santo is a light woodsy mid note that heightens spiritual awareness and can bring forward things that are subtle and can easily be overlooked.
- Rosewood is a sweet woodsy floral mid note that invokes intuition and balances the third eye chakra from disharmony.
Perfume Base Details
- Eau de cologne, Eau de toilette, and Eau de parfum are all created using Perfumers Alcohol as a base. It is a pure grain alcohol that is 200 proof for use in Perfuming. It has been denatured and is not drinkable.
- Solid perfumes use a blend of Beeswax and Jojoba oil as the base to form a smooth pliable balm.
- Roll on perfume oil blends use Jojoba oil as the base.