Crown Chakra Perfume
Chakra loosely translates to wheel, vortex, or fields that are energy centers in our bodies. The front of the body represents yang and the back of the body represents yin. Chakras can absorb energy and information (yin) and release energy and information (yang). The crown chakra or the seventh chakra. It is located on the top of the head. It is associated with the higher states of consciousness. It is represented by essential oils that come from the resins of plants.
All products at Restorative Aromatics are homemade and prepared upon order.
- Benzoin is a soft warm vanilla-like base note that supports meditative practices and encourages transformative spiritual journeys.
- Copaiba is a gentile woodsy base note that enhances meditation and introspection.
- Frankincense is an earthy resinous base note that awakens your purpose and strengthens the resolve of the crown chakra.
- Galbanum is a sweet herbaceous mid note that promotes channeling and the opening of mental or spiritual blocks.
- Myrrh is a spicy balsamic base note that enhances self-trust and spiritual connections.
Perfume Base Details
- Eau de cologne, Eau de toilette, and Eau de parfum are all created using Perfumers Alcohol as a base. It is a pure grain alcohol that is 200 proof for use in Perfuming. It has been denatured and is not drinkable.
- Solid perfumes use a blend of Beeswax and Jojoba oil as the base to form a smooth pliable balm.
- Roll on perfume oil blends use Jojoba oil as the base.