Most Holy Perfume
Most Holy is one of the aromas from Restorative Aromatic's Aromatic Rollers product line. Each item is handcrafted using beautiful multicolored glass roller bottles with crystals or dried flowers. Each blend uses Jojoba oil as the base with an energetic blends of essential oils. This blend includes: Myrrh, Sacred Frankincense, Cistus, and Sacred Sandalwood.
- Nag Champa Fragrance Oil is based on the incense from India and has a sweet earthy scent, containing Jasmine, Juniper, Patchouli, Rose Geranium, and Vanilla.
- Merlot Wine Fragrance Oil is fresh and sweet like a freshly poured glass of wine with hints of mango and wood.
- Kaffir Lime Essential Oil is a light sweet citrus top note that is refreshing and uplifting.
- Jasmine Sambac Absolute is a narcotic floral mid note with hints of green aroma that is relaxing and romantic.
- Dark Aged Patchouli Essential Oil is a deep musky base note that is calming and grounding.
- Myrrh Essential Oil is a balsamic spicy base note that is calming and centering.
- Sacred Frankincense Essential Oil is a balsamic woodsy base note that is uplifting and grounding.
- Sandalwood Essential Oil is a base note with a soft, woody, balsamic aroma that is grounding and centering.
- Cistus Essential Oil is a relaxing sweet honey floral top note.
Perfume Base Options
- Eau de cologne, Eau de toilette, and Eau de parfum are all created using Perfumers Alcohol as a base. It is a pure grain alcohol that is 200 proof for use in Perfuming. It has been denatured and is not drinkable.
- Solid perfumes use a blend of Beeswax and Jojoba oil as the base to form a smooth pliable balm.
- Roll on perfume oil blends use Jojoba oil as the base.