Whiskey & Leather Beard Oil
A smoky woodsy beard oil with Scotch Whiskey, Leather, Tobacco, and Firewood Fragrance Oil and Atlas and Himalayan Cedarwood essential oils will leave your beard feeling soft and smelling amazing.
All products at Restorative Aromatics are homemade and prepared upon order.
- Scotch Whisky Fragrance Oil is subtle and floral with jasmine, heliotrope, and bergamot. Balanced by vanilla bourbon, Scotch whisky, and cigar, and underscored by cedarwood and musk.
- Leather Fragrance Oil has a deep and musky leather jacket aroma with a splash of Lemon and Mandarin underscored by patchouli and frankincense.
- Tobacco Fragrance Oil is a terrestrial base note with a sweet herbaceous green aroma.
- Firewood Fragrance Oil is an arboraceous mid note that smells exactly like sitting around a camp fire or fire pit.
- Cedarwood Atlas is beneficial for oily skin and normal hair and dry hair. It also aids in hair growth or regrowth.
- Himalayan Cedarwood benefits oily skin and hair.
- Fractionated Coconut Oil hydrates the skin and isn't as greasy as regular coconut oil. It is also recommended for sensitive skin because it is so gentle.
- Sunflower Oil is often used in recipes to treat psoriasis, eczema, dry skin, or damaged skin. It is a lightweight oil that can be used as a massage oil. It is good for oily skin and all skin types.
- Argan Oil has benefits range from being nourishing for your hair to repairing split ends and taming frizz. Argan is a great oil for mature, aging or damaged skin.
- Jojoba Oil is ideal for both oily and mature skin. It can be used to remove makeup while acting as a moisturizer. It also can be used on your nails to improve strength and overall growth and on hair to soften hair follicles and to reduce split ends. It absorbs into your skin easily without leaving a greasy residue.
- Vitamin E Oil nourishes the skin, treats stretch marks, lightens blemishes and scars, and has anti-aging properties to it. Vitamin E Oil also acts as a moisturizer and a cleansing agent.