Extra Diva...with Glitter Perfume
Extra Diva...with Glitter is a sweet, dry floral fragrance with hints of moscato and cognac from Restorative Aromatics Valentine's Day product line. This blend combines Moscato, Calla Lily, Leather, Black Cherry, and Amber Fragrance Oils with a White Musk Fleuressence and Jasmine and Oakmoss Absolute with Dark Aged Patchouli, Clementine, Xiang Mao, Vanilla, and Rosewood Essential Oils.
All products at Restorative Aromatics are homemade and prepared upon order.
- Moscato Fragrance Oil is a sweet blend of apples, peaches, pineapples, and vanilla with light floral undertones.
- Calla Lily Fragrance Oil has an aroma of white floral sweet pea with notes of melon, lily of the valley, rose, and violet.
- Leather Fragrance Oil has a deep and musky leather jacket aroma with a splash of Lemon and Mandarin underscored by patchouli and frankincense.
- Black Cherry Fragrance Oil has the sweet fruity aroma of black cherries which differs from sweet cherries.
- Amber Fragrance Oil is a warm arboraceous base note containing the complex aromas of Vanilla, Patchouli, Sandalwood, and Musk.
- White Musk Fleuressence is a synthetic version based on the scent of deer musk and other animal musk (ambergris, castoreum and civet). It has mid and base notes that are musky, iris, woodsy, spicy, vanilla, and muguet.
- Dark Aged Patchouli Essential Oil is a base note that has a powerful, musky aroma that is centering and grounding.
- Clementine Essential Oil is a refreshing and uplifting citrus top note.
- Oakmoss Absolute is a base note with a dry earthy mossy aroma.
- Xiang Mao Essential Oil is a top note that has a fresh lemony aroma similar to Lemongrass and is energizing and centering.
- Vanilla Essential Oil is a lush sweet calming base note that melts away stress.
- Rosewood Essential Oil is a mid note with a sweet, floral and woodsy aroma that is deeply sedative and emotionally healing.
- Jasmine Absolute is a narcotic floral mid note that inspires romance.
Perfume Base Options
- Eau de cologne, Eau de toilette, and Eau de parfum are all created using Perfumers Alcohol as a base. It is a pure grain alcohol that is 200 proof for use in Perfuming. It has been denatured and is not drinkable.
- Solid perfumes use a blend of Beeswax and Jojoba oil as the base to form a smooth pliable balm.
- Roll on perfume oil blends use Jojoba oil as the base.