Naked Viking Perfume
Naked Viking is a smoky, animalic fragrance with hints of wood and gourmand notes from Restorative Aromatics Valentine's Day product line. This blend combines Kentucky Bourbon, Leather, Grass Stain, Fresh Dirt, Blood Cedar, and Firewood Fragrance Oils and Musk Fleuressence with Labdanum Absolute and Himanalayan Cedarwood (Vintage), Frankincense Serrata, Sweet Orange, Nagarmotha, Greenland Moss, Black Pepper, and Cognac Essential Oils.
All products at Restorative Aromatics are homemade and prepared upon order.
- Kentucky Bourbon Fragrance Oil has a smokey, spicy bourbon aroma commingling orange, bergamot, clove, orchid, musk, leather, oak cask, and patchouli.
- Leather Fragrance Oil has a deep and musky leather jacket aroma with a splash of Lemon and Mandarin underscored by patchouli and frankincense.
- Grass Stain Fragrance Oil is fresh and clean and smells like freshly cut grass.
- Fresh Dirt Fragrance Oil is a terrestrial base note that smells like fresh earth.
- Blood Cedar Fragrance Oil is an arboraceous mid note with a deep smoky woodsy aroma.
- Firewood Fragrance Oil is an arboraceous mid note that smells exactly like sitting around a camp fire or fire pit.
- Musk Fleuressence is a synthetic version of the strong-smelling substance secreted by the male musk deer. It has mid notes that are musky and animalic with base notes of vanilla and iceberg.
- Himalayan Cedarwood (Vintage) Essential Oil is a base note with a deep, dry, and smoky woodsy aroma that is emotionally grounding.
- Frankincense Serrata Essential Oil is a base note with a woodsy, earthy aroma that is calming and centering.
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil is a refreshing and upifting citrus top note.
- Nagarmotha Essential Oil is a base note with a woodsy, earthy, peppery aroma that is calming and balancing.
- Greenland Moss Essential Oil is a relaxing mid note that has an earthy, herbaceous, medicinal, and woody aroma.
- Black Pepper Essential Oil is a pungent, spicy top note that is invigorating.
- Cognac Essential Oil is a base note with a green, fruity aroma.
- Labdanum Absolute is a base note with a deep, rich, sweet balsamic aroma.
Perfume Base Options
- Eau de cologne, Eau de toilette, and Eau de parfum are all created using Perfumers Alcohol as a base. It is a pure grain alcohol that is 200 proof for use in Perfuming. It has been denatured and is not drinkable.
- Solid perfumes use a blend of Beeswax and Jojoba oil as the base to form a smooth pliable balm.
- Roll on perfume oil blends use Jojoba oil as the base.