Morning After Shampoo Bars
Shampoo bars are simple and good for the environment and your daily hair care routine - just massage into the scalp, lather and rinse. Morning After is part of Restorative Aromatics Valentine's Day product line. This blend has a warm and inviting fragrance of Oatmeal Stout, Leather, Smoke (Incense), Dragon's Blood, and Tobacco Fragrance Oils with Coffee, Atlas Cedarwood, Texas Cedarwood, and Mandarin Essential Oils.
All items are handmade to order.
- Honey Melt & Pour Soap Base is rich with the skin loving properties of real honey. It contains: Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerin, Honey, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitan oleate, and Oat Protein.
- Vitamin E Oil nourishes the skin, treats stretch marks, lightens blemishes and scars, and has anti-aging properties to it. Vitamin E Oil also acts as a moisturize and can be used as a cleaning agent.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil is used to enhance smooth glowing skin and is also used to prevent hair loss and promote hair growth.
- Kukui Nut Oil leaves skin feeling smooth and silky and is beneficial for the hair reducing frizziness and also locks in moisture and creates a barrier from heat and damage.
- Avocado Butter is an ideal butter for skin care.
- Oatmeal Stout Fragrance Oil smells like a full bodied and smooth beer with hints of Creamy Oatmeal, Orange Peel, Butterscotch, Milk, Almond, and Vanilla.
- Leather Fragrance Oil has a deep and musky leather jacket aroma with a splash of Lemon and Mandarin underscored by patchouli and frankincense.
- Smoke (Incense) Fragrance Oil is a terrestrial mid note with the aroma of burning incense.
- Dragon's Blood Fragrance Oil is a blend with notes of amber, incense, vanilla, and patchouli layered with notes of rose, jasmine and lilac underscored with blood orange and grapefruit.
- Tobacco Fragrance Oil is a terrestrial base note with a sweet herbaceous green aroma.
- Coffee Essential Oil stimulates hair growth and works as an astringent for the skin.
- Cedarwood Essential Oil benefits the hair and promotes growth.
- Texas Cedarwood Essential Oil cleanses and restores the skin, hair, and scalp.
- Mandarin Essential Oil is used for oily skin and hair.