Opulent Desire Perfume
Opulent Desire is one of the aromas from Restorative Aromatic's fragrance line. This blend has a sweet candy gourmand aroma and includes: Osmanthus Fragrance Oil with Sacred Frankincense, Myrrh, Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood, Kumquat, Spikenard Essential Oils, Rose Absolute, Linden Blossom C02, and Bezoin Absolute.
All products at Restorative Aromatics are homemade and prepared upon order.
- Osmanthus Fragrance Oil is an efflorescent mid note with the aroma of the exotic flower with hints of jasmine, apricot, and leather.
- Sacred Frankincense Essential Oil is a base note with an uplifting and grounding warm spicy, and woodsy aroma.
- Myrrh Essential Oil is a soothing and centering base note that is warm-spicy and balsamic in aroma.
- Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood Essential Oil is a uplifting base note with an extremely rich, woody, sweet vanilla-like aroma.
- Kumquat Essential Oil is an uplifting and refreshing top note with a fresh citrus aroma.
- Spikenard Essential Oil is a calming base note with a sweet, woodsy, and earthy aroma.
- Rose Absolute is a soothing and romantic mid note that has a beautiful, rich, and intoxicating floral aroma.
- Linden Blossom C02 is a mid to top note with a warm, sweet floral aroma that is emotionally soothing.
- Benzoin Absolute is a base note with a soft, sweet, warm, vanilla-like aroma.
Perfume Base Options
- Eau de cologne, Eau de toilette, and Eau de parfum are all created using Perfumers Alcohol as a base. It is a pure grain alcohol that is 200 proof for use in Perfuming. It has been denatured and is not drinkable.
- Solid perfumes use a blend of Beeswax and Jojoba oil as the base to form a smooth pliable balm.
- Roll on perfume oil blends use Jojoba oil as the base.