Golden Era Perfume
Golden Era is one of the aromas from Restorative Aromatic's fragrance line with an energetic blend of Egyptian Musk, Leather, Smoke Incense, and Green Tea Fragrance Oils with Blue Spruce, Lemon Basil, Pinon Pine, Hemlock, Yuzu, and Vetiver Essential Oils.
All products at Restorative Aromatics are homemade and prepared upon order.
- Egyptian Musk Fragrance Oil is a Terrestrial mid note with hints of wood and citrus.
- Green Tea Fragrance Oil is a verdant top note that smells like a freshly brewed cup of green tea.
- Leather Fragrance Oil has a deep and musky leather jacket aroma with a splash of Lemon and Mandarin underscored by patchouli and frankincense.
- Smoke (Incense) Fragrance Oil is a terrestrial mid note with the aroma of burring incense.
- Blue Spruce Essential Oil is a mid note with a woodsy piney aroma that is grounding and relaxing.
- Lemon Basil Essential Oil is a mid note with a lemon herbaceous aroma that is calming and uplifting.
- Pinon Pine Essential Oil is a top note with an earthy fruity-floral aroma that evokes deep breathing and is uplifting during times of emotional fatigue.
- Hemlock Essential Oil is a fruity piney top note that soothes anxiety and stress.
- Yuzu Essential Oil is a light citrus top note that is uplifting and energizing for the mind-spirit-body connection
- Vetiver Essential Oil is a warm woodsy base note that has a calming and grounding effect on emotions.
Perfume Base Details
- Eau de cologne, Eau de toilette, and Eau de parfum are all created using Perfumers Alcohol as a base. It is a pure grain alcohol that is 200 proof for use in Perfuming. It has been denatured and is not drinkable.
- Solid perfumes use a blend of Beeswax and Jojoba oil as the base to form a smooth pliable balm.
- Roll on perfume oil blends use Jojoba oil as the base.