Jaded Queen Perfume
Jaded Queen is one of the aromas from Restorative Aromatic's fragrance line. This blend has a sweet candy gourmand aroma and includes: Champagne, Cherry Blossom, and Blushing Orchid Fragrance Oils with Geranium Bourbon, Saro, Jade Lemon, Opopanax, Sacred Frankincense, Clementine, and Tarragon Essential Oils.
All products at Restorative Aromatics are homemade and prepared upon order.
- Champagne Fragrance Oil smells just like champagne or even ginger ale.
- Cherry Blossom Fragrance Oil has a fruity floral aroma; with hints of sweet pomegranate seeds, tarty currant, and white magnolia that mixes beautifully with the cherry blossom aroma.
- Blushing Orchid Fragrance Oil has a complex and alluring blend with notes of lemon, lime, cucumber, tuberose, rose, clove, coconut, balsam, and musk.
- Geranium Bourbon Essential Oil is a mid note with a rose-floral herbaceous aroma that is uplifting, balancing, and restoring during stresssful times.
- Saro Essential Oil is top note with a warm eucalyptus-like aroma that clears the mind and is energizing and awakening.
- Jade Lemon Essential Oil is an energizing top note with an unique lemon-lime scent.
- Opopanax Essential Oil is base note that is dry and smoky with earthy undertones that is calming and harmonizing for the mind and spirit.
- Sacred Frankincense Essential Oil is a base note with a rich, warm spicy, and woodsy aroma that is calming, uplifting, and grounding.
- Clementine Essential Oil is a sweet citrus mid note that is calming and soothing.
- Tarragon Essential Oil is a sweet peppery mid note with sedative properties.
- Eau de cologne, Eau de toilette, and Eau de parfum are all created using Perfumers Alcohol as a base. It is a pure grain alcohol that is 200 proof for use in Perfuming. It has been denatured and is not drinkable.
- Solid perfumes use a blend of Beeswax and Jojoba oil as the base to form a smooth pliable balm.
- Roll on perfume oil blends use Jojoba oil as the base.