Lucifer Rising Beauty Balm
A shimmering beauty balm for the face combining the tarty fragrance of Cranberry with the alluring aroma of Leather with spicy and sweet undertones of Vanilla, Vetiver, and Patchouli.
All products at Restorative Aromatics are homemade and prepared upon order.
- Cranberry Fragrance Oil is a traditional sweet cranberry scent with no additional aromas present.
- Leather Fragrance Oil has a deep and musky leather jacket aroma with a splash of Lemon and Mandarin underscored by patchouli and frankincense.
- Patchouli benefits mature skin and soothes irritated or inflamed skin conditions.
- Vetiver benefits oily and dry skin while soothing irritated or inflamed skin conditions.
- Vanilla is high in antioxidants have anti-aging skin benefits that soothe wrinkles, heals damaged skin, and reduces inflammation.
- Rose Infused Oil soothes the nerves and creates an aura of beauty and romance and benefits the skin.
- Jojoba Oil absorbs into your skin easily without leaving a greasy residue.
- Rose Hip Seed Oil helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles, dark spots, eye bags and fine lines by soaking into the skin easily and without leaving an oily residue. It helps to heal blemishes while restoring moisture to any rough patches on your skin. The fatty acid content also contributes to rosehips ability to diminish scars and other marks to promote the cell regeneration. Rosehip oil is high in vitamins A and E and also has essential fatty acids that promote elastin and collagen production.
- Mango Kernel Butter has a rich, silky texture and is used for its skin softening, soothing, moisturizing, and protective properties. It is ideal for all skin types.
- Beeswax is amazing for the skin for so many reasons. It helps to create a barrier to seal in moisture while allowing the skin to breath. It is high in Vitamin A, which helps aid cell regeneration and overall hydration of the skin.
- Vitamin E Oil is nourishing for the skin and an excellent moisturizer.
- Sea Buckthorn Oil benefits include anti-aging properties as it promotes hydration, elasticity, and regeneration.