Pumpkin Spice Shampoo Bars
Shampoo bars are all the rage these days - just massage into the scalp, lather and rinse. Perfect for the autumnal season combining the fragrance of warm pumpkin pie with the benefits of Rosemary, Cedarwood, and Mandarin for hair health.
All products at Restorative Aromatics are homemade and prepared upon order.
- Goat's Milk Melt and Pour Soap Base has skin softening properties. It contains: Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerin, Goat’s Milk, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitan oleate, Oat Protein, and Titanium Dioxide.
- Vitamin E Oil nourishes the skin, treats stretch marks, lightens blemishes and scars, and has anti-aging properties to it. It also acts as a moisturizer
- Castor Oil is an excellent emollient and can be used on irritated or sensitive skin.
- Sweet Almond Oil s a good emollient and it provides a plethora of hydrating benefits and also helps to restore the skins natural protective barrier. It is high in vitamins A and E which nourishes your skin and hair.
- Shea Butter is rich in vitamins A, E and F. Due to the vitamins and fatty acids it is very moisturizing for the skin -- especially if you suffer from dry skin.
- Pumpkin Spice Fragrance Oil is the fragrance for the autumn season with notes of cinnamon, cardamom, and nutmeg.
- Rosemary ct verbenone regenerates skin and hair cells promoting growth and overall health for the scalp and hair.
- Cedarwood benefits the hair and promotes growth.
- Mandarin is used for oily skin and hair.